Sunday 3 December 2017

Christmas Wishes


Last swap for this year at Society of Stampaholics.. and my card went to Jo in UK.
I've used the colour palette, the sketch and friendship as my three elements on my card.
I stamped and embossed by ornaments in soft gold and sponged coloured them with DOX before fussy cutting them out and used foam tape to mount them to my white panel.  I dry embossed my white panel with a snowflake theme and layered it in red and golden yellow onto a purple card.  Then to finish I stamped and white embossed my sentiment on a vellum strip which I attached across the bottom of the card by folding it around to the back.  Thanks for taking a peek


2 comments:

  1. And I'd looking at it now on my fire place! Thanks so much, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn, Love this. The colours go well together. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn