Friday 19 August 2016

Merry Christmas

Three Christmas cards finished today, so I'm feeling very pleased.... This RED card is for Jingle Belles - Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer challenge - predominantly red .... so you can see I stuck to the theme.  I stamped my Poinsettia image and sentiment on white card and embossed them.  Then using my Candied Apple Distress Ink and a dry baby wipe I coloured in the whole card.  I used a paintbrush and Aged Mahogany DI to highlight both and some Ripe Persimmon DI on the berries.  Thanks for taking a peek

  Here's a pic of my Poinsettia growing in a pot in my garden.

3 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Robyn. What a gorgeous poinsettia. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh WOW, what an incredibly lovely card! and proof that one doesn't need many elements if each one is as PERFECTLY selected as they are here. thanks for rockin' the *RED* with us at JINGLE BELLES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ... that is one stunning blooms ... such a perfect combination of blooms to bring your flowers to life ... so glad you rocked the RED with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn